Information We Collect
Our Use Of Your Personal Information
We use information collected from users in order to make the Site more useful and to respond to your queries, to inform users of new promotions, products and services offered by us, to improve our level of service, and to provide notifications regarding the Site and our products and services. We restrict access to your Information to those in our organization who require access in order to provide the Site, information and services to you. We also may share your Information with the following entities:
– Our affiliated companies;
– Unaffiliated service providers with whom we may subcontract, including web site hosting companies, fulfillment companies, payment processing companies, and other third party service providers; and
– Government agencies and law enforcement officials, when required to do so to respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or to establish or exercise or legal rights or defend against legal claims. We also reserve the right to share Information with other organizations in the following situations:
– When we have your consent to do so; and
– When we need to share Information to provide any product or service you have requested.
We also may use your IP address and information about the web pages you visit to gather broad demographic information, interests and behavior so that we may better understand our Site users. This Information may be used, for example, to analyze and improve our Site design and functionality. We may share aggregated demographic, product usage, or traffic pattern information for marketing purposes with other organizations, but these statistics will not include information that identify you personally.
How To Review And Update Your Information
We use a variety of standard protections to maintain the security of your online session. Although the Site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of Information under our control, we cannot guarantee that such security measures will be sufficient, will not be breached, and that your Information may not be disclosed or otherwise accessed in any unauthorized manner. Certain Information may be transmitted to you by electronic mail. Although it may be illegal to intercept or disclose these messages, these transmissions are not secured.
Children’s Privacy Protection
The Site does not target children or provide products or services for use by children. We do not knowingly collect Information from persons under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, you may review the Site only with involvement of a parent or guardian, and you may not use any portion of the Site that would require collection of personal information from you.
Linked Internet Websites
The Site may provide hypertext links to other web sites that may contain privacy provisions that are different from those provided herein. We are not responsible for the collection, use or disclosure of information collected through those web sites, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability related to such collection, use or disclosure. You are encouraged to read the privacy policies of web sites reached through the use of links from the Site.
How To Contact Us